“A tavola non si invecchia”. - Italian proverb (At the table with good friends and family you do not become old).

Sharing authentic Italian recipes entrusted upon me through the privilege of being invited into many Italian homes and kitchen’s abroad. I travel, cook, eat, share, learn and photograph my experiences, a truly soul enriching journey. There are now over 100 recipes on this blog to search from. I am a Melbourne born girl who now resides in Pietrasanta, Italy. Sharing my love for food and all things Italian with you. I am not a professionally trained chef, just a person that really loves cooking and has made my passion my reality! Through talent and drive I now work as a private chef in some of the most prestigious private villa`s here in Tuscany, Italy!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Please join this site- Partecipare a questo sito!


This is a shameless self-plug. I have spent many months slaving away in the kitchen (actually years) in the attempt to post new articles for BUONA DOMENICA. I would not have it any other way. I find great solace, pride and joy through the whole process. From shopping for the produce, preparing and cooking the food, sitting down and eating with people, photographing it, and finally writing about it. Also travelling around Italy tasting the food is not too shabby! This whole process if anything is good for my soul. In saying that, it is a process that is very time consuming and costly.
I want to acknowledge and thank my existing followers who support my blog.  It truly is a blessing to have your support and encouragement. There is no question that BUONA DOMENICA would not exist without your support. I value your private messages, e-mails and feedback-  keep it coming! 
Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
audience statistics


There are certainly many regular 'hidden' followers of BUONA DOMENICA (people who follow by e-mail up-dates). As the statistics page confirms, BUONA DOMENICA receives about 100 views per day. To date, it has received over 3,500 views- WOW! It is interesting to see BUONA DOMENICA being read all around the world including the United States, Italy, UK, Russia, Singapore, France, India, Switzerland, Greece, Estonia, Spain, Korea and of course the number one following country- Australia!
I am asking you to help me get more followers. I know some of you have signed in to follow by e-mail, I am asking you to please ‘JOIN THIS SITE’.
The number of page hits per month is tightly correlated to the number of actual followers to the site.
Please take a second to press the little blue button located on the right hand side of my blog and ‘JOIN THIS SITE’.  You just need to click the button, and add your e-mail address.
I also appreciate those that have shared the blog with your friends and family, sending it via e-mail and across the airwaves of facebook. Please keep sharing the love.

I look forward to sharing many more delicious posts with you all.
With thanks,
Kara x






No comments:

Post a Comment